Joanna Marszalska - Psycholog
I am a business psychologist and a certified Scrum Master. With more than 10 years of managerial experience in business I can better understand the dilemmas and emotional challenges of my patients. I can especially effectively help adults whose psychological suffering is related to their work and professional environment. I offer psychological sessions in Polish and English.
My mission is building a business culture within people and organisations with the human beings and their mental and physical health as the real and central value.
I help adult patients who:
- suffer from lasting and intensive stress often related to their sense of great responsibility for other people: their team, clients, co-workers, employees, family
- experience constant change and the pressure caused by the effort to adapt to the pace and volume of the change is overwhelming
- achieved numerous external successes yet face inner psychological suffering (low self-esteem, panic attacks, anxiety, sense of guilt, neurosis, constant doubt)
- often feel burdened with high financial risk and the consequences of difficult decisions they have to make
- suffer from extensive professional pressure
- experience professional difficulties influencing their interpersonal relations within their family, romantic relationship and work
- experience difficulties in coping with current difficulties in their personal or professional life
All of us need time to get to know and understand ourselves
We naturally tend to explore what we need and what we want to remain true to ourselves, especially in today’s VUCA world, filled with duties, haste and stress.
If you want to take care of yourself, find yourself in a particularly difficult situation or your stress level is extremely high, I am happy to see you here because you can find here the support you need.